FLL and Transfers
Purchasing a firearm online? Start here
Invest in yourself. See our course lineup.
Cheapest and friendliest range around
Proud to Carry These Fine Brands
The Boom Store is proud to offer several instructional courses for individuals of all skill levels. Click on the class name below for additional information, price, and schedule. Dates and times are subject to change.
Children below the age 10 are not allowed. All minors must attend while being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will sign all documents and stay with them at all times.
- Any weapon should be treated as if it is loaded at all times
- If you remove a gun from a holster, keep it pointed downrange at all times
- If you are not ready to fire, keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard
- Be attentive and careful all the time
- If you see a dangerous situation, report it to a range instructor directly
- Never use drugs or alcohol before or during your stay on the range
- All of your weapons must be discharged and safely encased before leaving the shooting tray.
- All range officer’s instructions are final and reserve the right for removal upon unsafe behavior
About the Range
We grudge no expense to ensure your comfort and safety on our shooting range. Our 45 yard range is suitable for 7 lanes and offers both handgun and rifle accessibility. With both paper and steel targets to fit any training style you can feel like you're shooting in your own backyard with the help from our knowledgeable range officers.